Saturday, June 30, 2012

A change of pace...

So, I made a big change on Friday.  I've been doing Nutrisystem for some time now and doing well.  I lost almost 18 lbs on it.  The problem was...My motivation was waning and my boredom increasing.  I wasn't sticking to it as closely as in the beginning and found myself nearing a point of stopping all together.  So, instead of letting myself completely give up...I decided to just make a change.  So, on Friday, I cancelled my Nutrisystem and signed up for Weight Watchers. 

Yesterday was my full official day on Weight Watchers and I'm already feeling rejuvinated.  I spent some time on Friday looking up new recipes and just overall exploring foods and their point levels.  I'm feeling really good about this.  The thing that I'm excited most about (and was worried most about with Nutrisystem) was that it is teaching me how to eat regular food.  I was worried about making that transition once I reached my goal weight on NS and felt that I wouldn't succeed as much when going back to eating regular food.

Now, with weight watchers I feel that I can learn the right things.  The right foods, the right quantites...

I've got a ways to go still, but I'm feeling rejuvinated and excited again and hope to keep going strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment